[Nfb-krafters-korner] latch hooking

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 04:18:46 UTC 2012

Hi latch hook lovers!

I found a website that sells only latch hook kits and supplies!

They have tons of kits, some for rugs some for stuffed animals and pillows.
. also they have yarn, tools and supplies for rug-hooking. the least
expensive kit was around $7 and I saw one for $34 that I really liked.
These are kits from all different manufacturers and the kits each have
different things in them. but what is and is not included is very clear. For
example, I did see an American flag kit. Here is the info about that one:

American Flag Latch Hook Rug Kit

American Flag 20x27" rug kit as shown. Show Americas true colors in our
Exclusive American Flag design. Comes complete with easy to follow full
color graph

instruction book, Graph N' Latch(R) blue lined 3.75 mesh canvas (for easy
counting and perfect rugs every time) and 100% acrylic pre-cut rug yarn. Kit

requires latch hook and rug binding to complete.

table with 3 columns and 6 rows

Manufacturer:

M C G TEXTILES

Product Type:

Latch Hook Kits

Category:

Americana

SKU:

37703

Weight:

1 LBS

table end

table with 4 columns and 2 rows

Regular Price:

$28.49

On Sale For:

$24.22

    You save 15%

table end

if you'd like to check out this site go to:

http://www.everythinglatchhook.com/american-flag-latch-hook-rug-kit-mrp-p206
36.aspx?k2=e1

maybe we can all get the same kit and work together? maybe we can borrow
some eyes to get the instructions typed out?

Cathy