[Nfb-krafters-korner] e cl and very informative!asswasfuInstructions are ready for classmembers

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Jan 23 14:00:35 UTC 2012

Yes, if there is interest I would teach the classes again - perhaps in the
fall. I will be doing one more class in how to make a lidded box, in MARCH,
and I believe that Jeannie Nylander will be doing a class in the near
future, too. I cannot do too many classes as I need to be focused on getting
my own studio work done. I have several juried exhibitions during the year,
and a group of 4 artists show in October. Lots to get done for my shows.
Also, putting in a large clay studio here at River Road this year - and
painting my bathroom and my kitchen....in the mix!
Lynda