[Nfb-krafters-korner] latch hook

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 16:29:57 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I heard from my sister and her husband who looked at the kits I posted about
last night.

They said that they did not like the American flag kit because it had brown
in it, making it quite dark. But there was another patriotic one that was
quite bright with only four colors that is only 12 inches square. less than
$8 as well.

The design is of seven stripes and a big star. Red, white and two different
shades of blue.

Sounds like a good starter project.

Here is the info.

Patriot

Kits include: 3.3 mesh preprinted color canvas for quick and easy stitching,
pre-cut acrylic yarn, illustrated instructions on how to latch and an
easy-to-follow

chart.

Latch hook tools are not included.

table with 3 columns and 7 rows