[Nfb-krafters-korner] a request for information

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Tue Jan 24 12:33:55 UTC 2012

I live in Nebraska, and our gem shows are pretty small, not like you get folks back east.  *smile*  I'm jealous.  I want to go to Tucson some year, but that would require large amounts of cash since, I'm sure, I would want everything.  When I find that money tree, I'm definitely planning a trip to Tucson or to one of the big gem shows back east, definitely.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan
  gem show in Pittsburgh - comes to Pgh. once a year.