[Nfb-krafters-korner] what is a cab ?

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Tue Jan 24 12:43:18 UTC 2012

ROFL, God help the uninformed.  OK, Lynda would be better at describing a cabochon.  It is a gemstone, sometimes oval, sometimes round, sometimes, even square.  The cab is rounded on one side and flat on the other, and you set it in metal or seed beads to hold it in place.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan