[Nfb-krafters-korner] latch hook

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Tue Jan 24 23:35:51 UTC 2012

I agree with Joyce, the medium brown would have to change to black and the
lightest brown might have to change to something closer to a yellow lab for
my purposes. The pattern would be a challenge, but what a neat end product.
Thanks to your sister for the description. My daughter often does that type
of thing for me, but she is out of town and away from her computer this
week.

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039