[Nfb-krafters-korner] latch hook

debbie ralston debralston at myfairpoint.net
Wed Jan 25 03:24:18 UTC 2012

Hi,
I can't see the screen. I don't have enough sight. It is the same size. I am
not sure. It is a different manafacture. It look like they have all the same
kits from the other web site but less money. It maybe the same one.   Have
someone sighted check it out. The knitting warehouse site look like they
have more variety. The knitting warehouse also has the Patriot kit for
$5.99. I bought the thick quick yarn from them for $2 less than I would have
spent on other web sites.
Debbie ----- Original Message -----