[Nfb-krafters-korner] Latch hook class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 20:00:05 UTC 2012

To all teachers and the folks interested in Latch Hooking,

We are booking classes in March already and I am happy to hear the
excitement being raised about a new class here on the list and teachers talking
about offering a class.  I am thrilled.

Please to all teachers, please touch base with me and book a date for a
classas remember we need approximately 6 weeks before a class begins to book a
 class, teacher to fill out a class proposal, for a class to be posted up
on the  website and notice to go out to the list and Facebook,  We like at
least 4  weeks for students to sign up for a class and purchase their supplies.

All of the above takes time and then we love to keep the momentive and
excitement going until the class startts.

Many, many thanks to our teachers and the folks working behind the scenes
to make this all happen for our members of Krafters Korner.