[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fwd: New exclusive kits have arrived!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 18:04:59 UTC 2012

I was just telling someone yesterday that Knit Piks email was not blind
friendly as there were links, but no descriptions or words on the links to
tell  you with JAWS what was at the link.  Well someone over on Knit Piks must
have heard what the blind was saying.  Today's Knit Pick flyer has the
words!!!