[Nfb-krafters-korner] my loom is working!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 27 20:14:23 UTC 2012

Many thanks to Henry in helping me out with the loom.  I was  continuing
getting these gaps between my stitches and I was unhappy with  it.

Well Henry and I spoke and I told him exactly how I was doing it.  He  told
me to work the loops off the pegs going in a counter clockwise  direction.
[I was going clockwise] and WOW I am working on a mitten and it  is
working!!!  Let me dance around once.  OK I am sitting back  down.  The stitches
are so much more closer together and I am using the  Thick and Quick yarn and
I couldn't stop with my homework so kept going with the  mitten.  I will
finish this one and work on the second one for next  week.