[Nfb-krafters-korner] Questions about putting perfume oils in an atomizer?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 27 20:35:27 UTC 2012

I have found the basis of perfume that you just add fragrance oils and you
can purchase the spray bottles there too.  I do not know if Brambleberry
soaps carry the base for perfume spray, but I do know they carry the
bottles.  I would start off there.

I have made room freshner and my recipe for that is get an empty spray
bottle like 16 ounces or 32 ounces.  You need to use distilled water.   You can
purchase it or collect rain water or use a method tto get distilled  water.
 add [this is according to your sense of smell and what you use [as
essential oils can be stronger smelling  then fragrance oils] but my rule  of
thumb is in 16 ounces of distilled water add 1/2 to 1 ounce of fragrance
oil/essential oil shake well and adjust sprayer to a fine mist and shake bottle
before use.  It works great.  The essential oils I use like 1/2 ounce  as
they tend to be stronger.  I love essential orange or orange peel.   Not sure
which one it is called, but I love that one in the bathroom.  I  love
vanilla's and their is so many to pick from.

I have gotten and scented body splashes, body lotions shower jell and all
of these I have found as bases and you just add the fragrance oils, beside
the  melt and pour soaps.

In a message dated 1/27/2012 12:03:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,