[Nfb-krafters-korner] latch hook pillows

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 20:02:51 UTC 2012

I am making a pillow out of mine so we can follow up either at the end of
the latch hook class or make it a sepparate class doing it into a pillow.

I have sewn the binding on by hand and not by machine in the past.  I
never had any trouble with the binding coming off and I even washed my hook rug
in the washing machine.

If you are going to make it into a pillow you don't need any binding for
it.  I would suggest you using a pillow form that you can purchase at
Joann's and we can talk about that in the class.

In a message dated 1/29/2012 12:09:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,