[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thanks all

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 22:16:03 UTC 2012

Wishing you good health in the near future.

In a message dated 1/30/2012 4:11:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Terry.Powers at nih.gov writes:

I  want to thank everyone for your warm words and I sure hope this clears
up  after the next treatment.  I am used to using a walker at National
convention, but I think last Wednesday was the first time I ever used it at
work.  I could not take any meds so could not hardly walk.  It was  also a
merical I took the walker, because I ended up with a numb leg and the  fealing
did not compleatly come back, when metro access, came to pick me  up.  Sure is
funny to have to ask the driver to lift your leg into the  car.  I could
not lift it myself, with out much fealing.
They never  told me it might take up to 72 hours before the medicine would
kick in.   I was scared, waking up in the middle of the night, in pain and
all  alone.
Hope I will be able to come to National.  It is one of the  highlights of
my year!
Sure hope this does not turn into back  surgery.
Terry P.

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants  Clerk
Tobacco Control Research  Branch
NIH/NCI/DCCPS/BRP/TCRB/DEAS
6130 Executive Blvd, MSC 7337
EPN  4039B
Bethesda, MD 20892-7337

Rockville, MD 20852-7337 (express  mail)

Phone: 301-496-8584
FAX: 301-496-8675
E-mail:  terry.powers at nih.gov<mailto:terry.powers at nih.gov>

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list