[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tunisian class list.

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 00:31:01 UTC 2012

Joyce,

My welcome message to Tunisian crochet just came in. I sent a post to the
group and will now wait to see if I get any replies.

I will probably not see my post, I never do on any of my lists because I
have my email forwarded from Gmail to another Email address.

So now I wait for posts. I've seen a couple from Cindy trying to test it.
nothing else so far. I didn't see any one else's test messages yet.

Cathy