[Nfb-krafters-korner] Terrence

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Mon Jul 2 00:16:57 UTC 2012

I know what you mean Terry. Carol just called up there in Alaska talking about wearing a jacket and wind breaker pants and having a wonderful time.

I was out on the driveway scrubbing my grill racks because it was hot enough to put them in a black trash bag with amonia and let them bake enough to loosen the yuck. This is the first time it actually worked. I think it is just that hot here.

Carol sent pictures of gleashers. I bet if I put a hunk of ice out in my yard it would be gone before I could turn around. lol
Henrietta