[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: new craft show

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 00:59:53 UTC 2012

It is an okay show if you can see. They modeled it after Project Runway
(which tends to do more talking). I think the biggest problem you will have
is because there is a lot of time spent on people rushing to grab supplies
without any description and when they are making things it is mostly looking
over them. If you had watched until the final challenge, you might have
enjoyed that one a little better. Without audio description, you will have
to actually be able to see the show. It is not something that you will
really learn anything about crafting from.

Cindy S.

rg/terry.powers%40nih.gov