[Nfb-krafters-korner] List quiet?

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Jul 2 01:08:49 UTC 2012

Not sure how quiet my week will be. My son is coming for a short visit.
Packing for our art camp adventure next week will take place near the end of
the week. But, meanwhile I am removing wall paper from my upstairs
bathroom - I worked for 2 hours this morning on it. I plan to work 1-2 hours
per day till it is finished. It is slow going. Craft wise - I am working on
an encrusted bead work art piece for the wall. I hope to finish it this
week, if I possible can. Then, my projects for the art camp adventure are to
begin 2 talismans - I have been selecting the beads and getting things lined
up for that. I think I will also take my knitting along - for a break. Yes,
I am super busy these hot summer days.

Lynda
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976