[Nfb-krafters-korner] memory wire necklace

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Wed Jul 4 15:32:55 UTC 2012

I am afraid you will have to buy bracelet memory wire to make your set, as
memory is the operative word in the name of this wire. It remembers how it
is supposed to be so changing it's mind is problematic. As for the ends, I
use round nosed pliers, grasp the very end of the wire, roll the pliers
toward the last bead and then slip the pliers out of the circle or loop I
have just created. I never knew that necklace size memory wire existed, so I
will have to find some.

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of man; be kind in all
things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart, worry steals your
life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039