[Nfb-krafters-korner] you can do it

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 02:10:50 UTC 2012

What? I thought you would be able to do it just like the circle but it would
be 2 rows so you didn't need a giant circle or long sward of pegs. More new
techniques for another lume? I'm getting scared, but am very interested! I
haven't given up on needle knitting either, but that is much slower.

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!