[Nfb-krafters-korner] seed stitch

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Fri Jul 6 03:49:36 UTC 2012

Which stitch to start with is going OK, it's when I'm working on a row that
I forget which stitch is next. Blame it on the anesthesia, but I have to
start back at the beginning of the row several times to count over and see
what stitch I just did so I know which is next. Is there another way?

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of man; be kind in all
things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart, worry steals your
life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039