[Nfb-krafters-korner] Create an Adventure for yourself this summer

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 6 18:45:48 UTC 2012

Those of us who were lucky enough to be part of Henrietta's"Bubble Trip"
last year had a wonderful trip with Henrietta as our guide.  We sat in our
homes while on the telephone listening to Henrietta's creative description of
 sitting in a bubble and traveling with our friends around some of the
lakes in  Michigan.  We added some extra details of what our imagination saw in
the  trip and we interacted with each other.  It was a great relaxing trip
with just our imagination working.

I would love to plan another one of these for the fall.  Maybe  Henrietta
would be our guide once again!

In a message dated 6/30/2012 11:39:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,