[Nfb-krafters-korner] seed stitch

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Fri Jul 6 19:30:06 UTC 2012

You were my last hope for a brilliant solution. At least I know I am not
alone. I like the results, but this is not a stitch I would use for a
blanket. If I'm going to do another blanket, I need to be able to work on it
mindlessly. I am making good progress on the scarf. It is so bulky that I am
going to have to give it to someone who lives in a very cold climate. I used
bulky 100% wool yarn from that farm in Oregon. It's beautiful, but thick and
extremely warm.

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of man; be kind in all
things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart, worry steals your
life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039