[Nfb-krafters-korner] seed stitch

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Fri Jul 6 19:55:55 UTC 2012

I do understand that marking would help, I am just reluctant to do that to
any of my looms. Perhaps if I used something permanent like Hi Mark. I just
don't want anything that would leave sticky residue, like tape or touch
dots. A Hi Mark dot on the top of every other peg might work. Hmmm.

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of man; be kind in all
things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart, worry steals your
life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039