[Nfb-krafters-korner] off topic glad to hear

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 00:21:02 UTC 2012

Well Red is the right color for 3 holidays so I guess it wouldn't hurt.
Smile. Did you get my off list email?

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!