[Nfb-krafters-korner] cup model

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Sat Jul 7 18:28:30 UTC 2012

Hi, that sounds interesting. Sure we can do a class together. I love to
learn new models, and interestingly, I seem to like the simpler models best.
I have actually designed a few models myself, just by playing around with
some copy paper. They have more than likely been done by others too, but it
is still great when you fold away, and then you sometimes end up with
something you have never folded before.
BTW I live a few blocks from the beach, which is part of the South African
whale route. To see some whales we have to drive along the coast for
probably half an hour.
One of the nearby towns, Hermanus, has a yearly whale festival too. I think
whale season is from around August to February over here?
Lindy

Find PRACTICAL PRODUCTS on FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/practicalproducts