[Nfb-krafters-korner] Origami New Class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jul 7 20:21:50 UTC 2012

Lindey has offered to do another Origami class beginning on July 23 via
email.  It will be a mystery Origami project, so you will have to follow  the
steps to find out what it is!

We will keep the folks, who signed up for the first class on the list and
remove any folks, who want to not continue with the email class.  Please
notify me by sending  a note to me with remove from Origami list printed in
the email.

If you would like to join in with the new class please  go to the  website
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)  and  sign up for
the class after Tuesday.  Right now it is posted as beginning  June 18, but
hopefully we will move it to reflect beginning on July 23.   Those new folks
who sign up will be able to access the archived emails to the  first Origami
class that just finished.  So you can practice or have this  as a second
project to try.