[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jul 7 21:36:31 UTC 2012

There are new classes posted on our website for July and August.  Some  of
these classes were not posted to this list so there was no announcements
made.  We wanted to unveil them all at one time.  So please do go over  to:

_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

check out the classes and sign up for the ones that interest you.

For all new folks on our list we offer each new person a "Try It  Class".
You can take any class you would like to by signing up for the  class.  You
will receive a confirmation approximately 1 week before the  first class
with the phone number and code number for your class.  Please  keep this email
as you will need it to get into each of the classes for that  particular
class.

After you have given it a try in order to take more classes we ask you to
become a paid member of the NFB Krafters Division which is $10 July to July
or  any part of that.  With your membership you can take as many classes as
you  want for no additional cost except for your supplies.  All classes list
the  supplies that are needed for each class and suggestions are made where
to  purchase your supplies.

I send each new person a warm Hello, who has joined the list  recently.

I am excited about our Xmas in August Classes that will be offered here at
Krafters Korner.

Welcome to all.