[Nfb-krafters-korner] Yarn question

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 22:03:43 UTC 2012

Neva, I have used the two strands as one quite often, but was hoping to find
the bulky so I'd only have to use one strand, therefore less costly, lol
(hubby has been eyeballing my yarn stash and saying "you need more?" lol)
I found a you tube video this morning on makeing a placemat and it looked
like he was using 4 strands of cotton, he wa using the long loom and doing
the figure 8 double knit wrap.

Barb