[Nfb-krafters-korner] Camping

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Jul 8 10:25:36 UTC 2012

I will be away for a week and won't be on-line at all. Today, we leave for our much anticipated Girlz Art Camp Adventure - in Southern Ohio. I will be doing my beadworking and knitting with two daughters and an artist friend. We have planned this for a year, and this morning is our departure.

Just wanted to say "thanks" to the committee, whoever you are, for the two awards  at the Writer's Division at NFB convention last week. I received  2nd place in Memoir for a reflection called _The Living Room_  and 2nd place in Poetry.for :Flotsom, Jetsom, and the River_.That was a very BIG surprise and I am very delighted you found something you enjoyed in my work.

Kudos to all the other Writers here who placed, too. Glad to be among you talented writers here on the list.

I imagine I will be doing some blogging and writing about our art adventure when I get back next week. It should be a lot of fun.

Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117

724 758 4979