[Nfb-krafters-korner] off topic

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sun Jul 8 19:39:55 UTC 2012

Joyce,

I personally want to thank you for all of the work you did during National
Convention.  I was glad to help with the Craft Show and I really enjoyed the
Business Meeting.  Thanks also for the chocolate roses.  They were cute and
tasty.  I'm sure everyone else enjoyed all of the things the Crafters
Division did.  I look forward to many more classes and hot topic discussions
on the list.

Regards,

Denise