[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hi From a New Member

Caroline listmailstuff at kittytech.org
Sun Jul 8 19:56:57 UTC 2012

Hi everyone. Just wanted to write a quick message to say that I stopped by
the crafters table at the convention and was totally loving the beaded
safety pin projects that were on display. I've always loved doing things
with my hands; everything from knitting and crocheting to putting things
together, and all sorts of things in between. I'd heard about this division
before, but didn't really pay a lot of attention to it. I'm looking forward
to being on this list and to participating in the classes and other things.
I don't know of any local crafting groups in Fargo, North Dakota, so this
will be a great way to share my love of these things with other people, and
to get and give ideas and suggestions for things.

Caroline