[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hi From a New Member

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sun Jul 8 20:20:10 UTC 2012

Hello Caroline,

Welcome to the list!  My name is Denise Shaible and I live in California.
I'm sure you'll learn lots of cool things and get lots of information from
the people here on the list.  theresa Taylor is the one who teaches the
safety pin beading classes.  She is great with it.  there are others that
know how to do it as well that can help you start it.  I've tried it and I
like it but need to go back to basics and start again.  You'll find that
there are so many types of crafts that people do on this list that you'll
definitely find something that appeals to you.  Again, welcome!

Regards,

Denise