[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hi From a New Member

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Mon Jul 9 00:27:14 UTC 2012

We're glad you joined us and look forward to having you participate in or
teach a class.

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of man; be kind in all
things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart, worry steals your
life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039