[Nfb-krafters-korner] List quiet?

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Jul 9 13:21:07 UTC 2012

We sure could use it around the Washington DC area.  I heard it got up to 104 and above.  We just got into Dallas before a big storm hit the DC area and took out most of the power for 4 to 8 days.  I was blessed and did not lose  any power, because my section has under ground wiring.  Many, lost power, and food and had to deal with a long heat wave, while some of us were in a cold hotel!

Terry P.