[Nfb-krafters-korner] Seed Stitch

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Mon Jul 9 20:14:07 UTC 2012

I am using a Cindywood loom, but I do not feel the difference. I think it is
very much like a KK loom.

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of man; be kind in all
things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart, worry steals your
life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039