[Nfb-krafters-korner] memory wire necklace

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 21:04:25 UTC 2012

Terry wrote:
I have only seen the memory wire for a bracelet.  What is the wire like for
a necklace?  Very unlikely will one work for the other. The wire for the
bracelet, wraps multiple times, where I would think, for a necklace, it
would be in a single circle.

Cathy says:
The wire for the necklace is a wider coil than the coil for the bracelet.
When you make the necklace (it's a choker actually) you cut one coil and a
fourth if you are using a clasp on it, and one coil and a half if you are
making loops at the end of the wire. When I put mine around my neck,  it
overlapped a bit in the back. I don't think I want to wear it, it does not
feel comfortable somehow. . but I plan to try a bracelet soon to see how I
like that.