[Nfb-krafters-korner] Seed Stitch

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 21:13:31 UTC 2012

Cindy wrote:

If you are using the Knifty Knitter Loom when doing this, you can tell what
stitch you have just completed by feeling the right side of the peg.  On
stitches you have purled, you will feel the yarn pulling toward the peg next
to it.  On the pegs that you have knitted, the yarn will not pull and it
will be behind the peg.

Cathy says:

As soon as I read this post I grabbed my loom! Sure enough,
Cindy is right! Good going Cindy! Thanks so much for that tip. I only wish
I'd known this before I finished the seed stitch part of my scarf! <smile>

Cathy