[Nfb-krafters-korner] Seed Stitch

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon Jul 9 21:27:54 UTC 2012

Yes, exactly....!

Cindy Z.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Cathy
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2012 4:26 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Seed Stitch

Neva wrote:

I am using a Cindywood loom, but I do not feel the difference. I think it is
very much like a KK loom.

Cathy says:

Neva, Feel on the right side like Cindy says. Feel on the outside of the peg
where the peg you have just knitted or purled ends and the space before the
next peg is. You can feel a loop with the working yarn coming out of that
loop. If the yarn is heading straight across toward the front of the next
peg and you can pull it, then you have just completed a purl stitch and
should knit the next one. however,  If you feel that loop on the right with
the working yarn coming out and it appears to be heading behind the next peg
instead of straight across in front of it, and you can not easily pull the
working yarn, then you have just completed a knit stitch and should now
purl.