[Nfb-krafters-korner] Lisa Marie, Terrence & west coasters

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Wed Jul 11 01:43:01 UTC 2012

Joyce,

I didn't know Tanya scheduled this class with West Coasters in mind.  Can I
sign up for it?

By the way, I just looked at the classes and I didn't see anything about a
star ornament or earrings.  Is that class still going to be offered?  Just
wondering.  Also, do you think there could be a soap making class for
Christmas?  I'd still like to do soap but missed the last class.

Regards,

Denise