[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: 8 ply Yarn Peaches and Creme yarn

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Wed Jul 11 11:59:51 UTC 2012

 Here's what I learned about 8 ply cotton yarn from Peaches & Cream.

 Thank you for your interest in Peaches and Crème yarns.

The manufacturer, Elmore Pisgah, sold the company earlier in 2011.   The new
company, in an effort to have a competitive product in the marketplace,
decided to discontinue some of the product lines and colours offered, such
as the double worsted weight (8 ply) cotton yarn. The products offered on
<http://www.peachesandcreme.com/> www.peachesandcreme.com  are worsted
weight (4 ply).

You may consider searching through E-Bay, Kijiji, or contacting any of the
online knitting forums, such as  <http://www.ravelry.com/> www.ravelry.com .
Perhaps you might also consider doubling up the yarn (using 2 strands of the
4 ply yarn)

Please take time to check out our websites  <http://www.bernat.com/>
www.bernat.com   ,  <http://www.patonsyarns.com/> www.patonsyarns.com  , and
<http://www.sugarncream.com/> www.sugarncream.com   .  Bernat offers the
Handicrafter 100% USA Cotton line, Patons offers the Grace 100% mercerized
cotton line, and of course all of the Sugar’n Cream line is 100% USA cotton.
There is a vast selection of weights, finishes, and colour palettes for you
to consider regarding the projects you are considering.  Just release your
imagination and creativity in regards to your proposed projects.

May you have a wonderfully creative day!

Regards,

Martha Piovesan

Customer Service Representative

SPINRITE LP