[Nfb-krafters-korner] knifty knitter clips

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Jul 11 23:08:19 UTC 2012

Terry,
I am not totally certain how everyone uses the clips or pins, some do not
use them at all. The clips or pins I use are for me to make certain yarn
does not slip off the pegs as I work, either in round loom or flat. I do not
know of other uses for this and if Cathy is using them for different
reasons, I will wait to hear how Cathy is using pins, maybe there is more
than one use for the pins that I do not know of.
Terry K