[Nfb-krafters-korner] slipper sock class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 01:33:35 UTC 2012

Henry wrote:

Hi Kathy,
Did you or Tanya teach the slipper sock class last year?
If so, do you remember the formula for making the heel and toe parts?
If I had the formula, then I think that I could make the baby booties on my
own.

Cathy says:
Well Henry,
This baby bootie uses a different method to make the heel and toe. The
method Tanya and I taught was the wrap and turn, remember that? I do have a
baby bootie pattern using the wrap and turn method if you would like me to
send you that pattern, or you can take my class and learn something knew.
Your choice, no problem whatever you'd prefer.