[Nfb-krafters-korner] Yarn question

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 21:30:35 UTC 2012

My peaches and cream cotton dish cloths washed in hot water are doing fine.

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!