[Nfb-krafters-korner] KK Charity Group

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jul 12 22:29:33 UTC 2012

Terry,

Last year was the first time we tried organizing  this Charrity effort  on
Facebook.  All the information was sent to the list regarding it.   The
members who signed up on Facebook voted on which charrity they decided on  and
also those members who were on Facebook  submitted the websites of the
charrities that they voted on.

All this information was shared with this list.  Basically, what went  on
Facebook was sent to the list.

We had more folks the year before this one that participated in the
charrity event, but there was hardly anyone that participated in the first  one.
I want to say there was maybe a total of 5 or 6, the first time  around and
I received only hats from 3 people.  The others sent them out  their selves.

So no one should feel left out and it is up to each individual to decide if
 they want to participate with Krafters Korner.

In a message dated 7/12/2012 4:23:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,