[Nfb-krafters-korner] knifty knitter clips

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 23:47:45 UTC 2012

Meg asked:
What do the clips look like if I may ask such a silly question.

Cathy says:

Not a silly question at all. I am not certain what they look like myself.
<smile>  However I seem to remember Tanya saying they were like a peg that
clips on to the end of the loom. but I may be remembering wrong. I received
an email telling me that my item had shipped, so when it arrives I will let
everyone know what it looks like. Or perhaps Tanya will see your post and
reply.