[Nfb-krafters-korner] Terrence

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sun Jul 15 03:33:14 UTC 2012

Hi,
Carol called today and sent us a picture of a snow bank where she is in Alaska. It is twenty feet high. It is at a parking lot somewhere. Can you imagine that? We couldn't even keep a puddle going here if we made one. It would dry up in the heat.

I guess none of us can brag good weather. lol It is either hot or cool. Wet or dry.
Henrietta