[Nfb-krafters-korner] MY next project.

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Mon Jul 16 00:00:53 UTC 2012

Yes, it will work. I have bought socks for chairs in the past for my
daughter who was crazy about cows. They looked like Holstein cow legs and
feet.

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of man; be kind in all
things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart, worry steals your
life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039