[Nfb-krafters-korner] help interpreting crochet instructions

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Jul 17 20:23:14 UTC 2012

I bought 2 of the pink and white and 2 of the red and white.  I think the red and white was named after a cardinal.  Sure is pretty stuff!
Where did you find the necklace patern?  We did not see any paterns on the labels.  All I know is that you can brade and knot it.
I do not think there was as much veriety.  It was at the door with the sale stuff.
Terry P.