[Nfb-krafters-korner] great stories and ideas!

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Jul 18 11:46:25 UTC 2012

Thanks.  When I finish, I will have made 16 in all!  They say, bell 2012, in braille.
I created a way to make raised dots so the braille can actually be felt.
I make book marks and I even made a cleanex box with the full braille alphabet, of course in dots, the Whozit and the full cell.  It was given to our state leader when she stepped down from office, a few years ago!
What a way to promote braille!

Terry P.