[Nfb-krafters-korner] traveling with craft tools

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 15:55:24 UTC 2012

Thank you everyone for responding to my question. I am going to put all my
crafts together in a bag so their purpose is obvious and not say anything
about it unless I am asked. I will bring my smallest knitting tool, though
this one is my favorite and I sure hope I don't lose it. I can't remember
where I got that one. the handle is plastic with a tiny round knob at the
end,  it does not have a sleeve that moves with the metal coming out of the
handle. I think this might be the tool from my flexi loom.

Cathy